DonRiver is a technology consulting and Systems Integration company that services the growing mobile money industry and specializes in architecting and developing Mobile Money applications. DonRiver has delivered several of the world’s most innovative mobile banking, mobile payment, and mobile money transfer deployments.
DonRiver is currently recruiting energetic and talented software developers to join our Mobile Money Application team. As part of our growing team, you will build, test, and launch leading edge mobile commerce applications that will be used by banks, mobile operators, and remittance providers in both the developed and developing world.
An ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced environment, is passionate about mobility and financial services, and has 1 to 3 years of enterprise software and/or mobile application development experience. If this sounds like you, or if you have been looking for the chance to work with and learn from an experienced team of mobile application developers, then please get in contact with DonRiver today. We would be delighted to meet with you.
- Work with DonRiver consultants and clients to analyze business requirements, and define product architecture and implementation roadmaps.
- Design and develop mobile banking, mobile payment, and mobile money transfer applications across all leading mobile platforms including: iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Symbian, USSD, & STK's.
- Integrate mobile application solutions into into mobile operator billing systems, payment processors, and international remittance gateways.
- Write test plans and execute unit, assembly, application, and integration testing to certify applications with mobile operators and financial institutions.
- Maintaining development and test environments within the DonRiver Mobile Application Lab and Datacenter.
Technical Skills Desired
- iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Symbian, USSD, & STK's mobile application development.
- Java, J2ME, Objective C, mySQL, SQLite software development skills
- Hands-on development experience with mobile applications
- Object Oriented analysis and design, experience developing multi-threaded applications
- Web skills should include knowledge and experience with some of the following JSP, PHP, SOAP, XML, HTML
- Knowledge of Internet Messaging protocols SMTP, HTTP, TCP/IP (network programming with TCP/IP sockets and/or RMI
- Understand what it takes to develop software for devices with much more limited resources than a typical desktop.
- Know how to debug on remote devices, or understand what can and can't be done remotely.
- Know how to interface with various web services and understand technology like SOAP, XML-RPC, JSON, REST Analytical and Soft Skills Required
- Highly self motivated and willingness to learn
- Complex problem solving skills, and dedication to quality results are required
- Able to independently complete all specific responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective at prioritizing multiple tasks and juggle multiple projects without missing deadlines
- Ability to work independently, take action and contribute new ideas required in a diverse, fast-paced, team environment Education
- Engineering, Computer Science degree or equivalent work experience required